Thursday, November 7, 2013

got the green light

Last Thursday had me back at Chiro and I am very happy to say I got the green light for spin class and "supervised" running.  I bet you're asking "what the heck is "supervised" running". Well it's me being allowed on a very specific treadmill, the one at the Chiro's office.  So I have been doing a bit of running there and loving every minute of it!   Last night was the first real run I have done in almost two months...it was three set's of 3 and 1's and I didn't want it to end!

I hit spin last Friday & Saturday and was back for more this morning. Plans are already set for a swim tomorrow morning and back at Spin on Friday.  After my appointment tomorrow night I should also be allowed to embark on a real run...outside...on the road...by myself!  It feels great getting back to the running and spinning.  

I feel like things are starting to come together and I am feeling so much better about training for another ironman.  The road is going to be long and tough but I know I got this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment